Given the non-canonical relationship between variables used in the Hamiltonian formulations of the Einstein-Hilbert action (due to Pirani, Schild, Skinner (PSS) and Dirac) and the Arnowitt-Deser-Misner (ADM) action, and the consequent difference in the gauge transformations generated by the first-class constraints of these two formulations, the assumption that the Lagrangians from which they were derived are equivalent leads to an apparent contradiction that has been called “the non-canonicity puzzle”. Read more here.
Andrei Zvelindovsky on What is going on (and on, and… Andrei Zvelindovsky on “Astonishing precision… Andrei Zvelindovsky on “Hard evidence” of… Andrei Zvelindovsky on Boltzmann Brain Discovery… Andrei Zvelindovsky on What if we find gravitational…
- "Hard evidence" of Einstein's involvement wp.me/p14vRI-6J via @grav_attraction 1 year ago
- “Hard evidence” of Einstein’s involvement gravityattraction.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/har… 1 year ago
- ``Astonishing precision'' wp.me/p14vRI-5X via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- Minister of Education Liz Sandals: Stop Ontario’s radical taxpayer-funded sexual agenda! - Sign: citizengo.org/en/ed/32979-st… 1 year ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Ontario Liberals paid $4 million for TV ads pushing graphic sex-ed curriculum | News | LifeSite lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive… 1 year ago
Posts we like