Given the non-canonical relationship between variables used in the Hamiltonian formulations of the Einstein-Hilbert action (due to Pirani, Schild, Skinner (PSS) and Dirac) and the Arnowitt-Deser-Misner (ADM) action, and the consequent difference in the gauge transformations generated by the first-class constraints of these two formulations, the assumption that the Lagrangians from which they were derived are equivalent leads to an apparent contradiction that has been called “the non-canonicity puzzle”. Read more here.
Rebis on “Hard evidence” of… Rebis on “Hard evidence” of… Andrei Zvelindovsky on What is going on (and on, and… Andrei Zvelindovsky on “Astonishing precision… Andrei Zvelindovsky on “Hard evidence” of…
- "Hard evidence" of Einstein's involvement wp.me/p14vRI-6J via @grav_attraction 2 years ago
- “Hard evidence” of Einstein’s involvement gravityattraction.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/har… 2 years ago
- ``Astonishing precision'' wp.me/p14vRI-5X via @wordpressdotcom 2 years ago
- Minister of Education Liz Sandals: Stop Ontario’s radical taxpayer-funded sexual agenda! - Sign: citizengo.org/en/ed/32979-st… 2 years ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Ontario Liberals paid $4 million for TV ads pushing graphic sex-ed curriculum | News | LifeSite lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive… 2 years ago