Is there so-called ‘non-canonicity puzzle’ in General Relativity ? In our recent paper (arXiv:1108.6105) we show there is none. We argue that any modification of Dirac’s procedure for the constrained Hamiltonian with the aim to prove the legitimacy of non-covariant changes of field variables, or rejection of Dirac’s procedure because it does not allow such changes is equivalent to the rejection of the covariance of General Relativity, and to surrender to such temptation is truly puzzling.
Rebis on “Hard evidence” of… Rebis on “Hard evidence” of… Andrei Zvelindovsky on What is going on (and on, and… Andrei Zvelindovsky on “Astonishing precision… Andrei Zvelindovsky on “Hard evidence” of…
- "Hard evidence" of Einstein's involvement wp.me/p14vRI-6J via @grav_attraction 2 years ago
- “Hard evidence” of Einstein’s involvement gravityattraction.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/har… 2 years ago
- ``Astonishing precision'' wp.me/p14vRI-5X via @wordpressdotcom 2 years ago
- Minister of Education Liz Sandals: Stop Ontario’s radical taxpayer-funded sexual agenda! - Sign: citizengo.org/en/ed/32979-st… 2 years ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Ontario Liberals paid $4 million for TV ads pushing graphic sex-ed curriculum | News | LifeSite lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive… 2 years ago